This is my “I got a new planner to kick ass in 2015” photo. And that’s my resolution — to kick ass in 2015.
Last year I laid out a few amazing goals:
- Be kind. // I should receive a gold star for this one. If you know me, you know this was no tough feat for 98% of the year; however, remaining so in the face of adversity totally was. Things don’t always go as we’d like and in those tough situations is where we can witness our growth the most. I am proud to have held up this goal and I am stronger for it.
- Take chances. // Just as the one before, I took more chances last year and to wonderful surprise! I have new friends, projects, + products to show for it and even more in the lineup.
- Be transparent. // This goal got me fired from my “real job” last year and, ultimately, had a few residual effects such as backing off of my blogging routine… but I can’t say that I have any regrets and I am happier in my career this time this year than last.
- Network + collaborate. // Another gold star please! This past year has been all about collaborations; some good, some not so much, but all of them have been great learning experiences. This was certainly my most fruitful goal and I will share more with you soon, promise!
- Never give up. // Failing this goal was — and will never be — an option. Times can get tough, but hard work, perseverance, + a phenomenal foundation of family, friends, + cheerleaders are essential to getting by.
This year I’m keeping it simple. Building on all of these + continuing to push myself, my resolution is to kick ass in 2015!