I’ve added some goodies to the shop + the blog, so I quickly want to send some sweet shout-outs to some people + places. Check ’em out:
- This new POP ring is available in the shop now… along with a few others. More being added on the daily. (I guess this is kind of a shout out to myself, hmm? Well, that ring is awesome, so consider this an early thanks to the lucky one who takes it home.)
- My new “Hello, I’m Kristin” photo is courtesy of the lovely Becci Ames of Durham. The photo isn’t new, but I finally got around to getting it on here, so I wanted to send some love her way. She took the most gorgeous shots of me + my beau for our engagement, wedding, and day after — LOVE! Also, you should see her newborn shots. Wowzers!
- I added some banners over to the right as well with a few of my upcoming shows. I’ll let you in on a little secret: I’ve not been selected for the Handmade Market yet (fingers are quadruple-crossed), but it’s such a fun one that you should go regardless. Heck, I will probably still go. The others you must also attend because of their for real awesomeness. You will be jump up and down happy like me.
- Yesterday I got to preview the blog feature that Leena at Leather & Lip Gloss is putting together of bird + beau! So exciting. Go ahead and follow along so you won’t miss a thing.
- Last thing, click over there on “Show Some Love” in the sidebar and you could win the March giveaway! Follow b+b on Instagram to double your chances this month.
Tell me… who would you choose to send some hump day lovin’ (shout outs)?