Hello loves. That last week of February slipped right by, didn’t it?! And March is here making its grand entrance with an undecided mix of weather — yesterday it was warm enough to sun on the deck + today it might actually snow. Crazy. Here’s hoping for more sunshine!
Like the weather, happenings around here have been scattered with highs + lows across the board. We’ll skip over the lows for today, despite this eerily cold weather approaching. Recent highs include:
- New Hexi bracelets hit the shop to keep their pretty pals, Hexi necklaces, some sweet company.
- Things get real penning new show dates + happenings in this pretty new polka dotted planner by Sugar Paper. After watching Hilary Rushford + Whitney English chat and mention the Day Designer a few weeks ago, I knew I needed to push my pen to paper.
- Front row at G. Love with my love! Super show at Lincoln Theatre last weekend… a post Valentine’s day date! Dude, he even handed me his set list — awesome [special] sauce!
- More nuggets coming right up! Colorful, recycled, shiny nuggets. Get ’em while they’re hot!
- Giving my saw and biceps a work out recently, cutting new funky shapes for some pretty goodies! Always be the first to know on Instagram!
- Sawing some more tubes to stock up on new Hexi pieces!
- My cassette collection went from zero to awesome last weekend for under a buck fifty. What?! Thank you Cause for Paws thrift store.
- Pop! New pieces being created + photographed for the new + lovely POP collection.
What about you — what were your February highs?